Mon 11/24/08 7:36 PM
I have not received the package yet i really hope i get it today because i will no longer be in woodland anymore. I am headed to Rio Vista. My new companion will be Elder Prescott. That's all i know at the moment about my new assignment. My pants are fine i don't think i need any more. One of my shirts has a mystery stain all over it though and i didn't even notice it until after i washed it so the stains are set in. So i know what shirt im gonna be burning now lol. Sorry you were sick for your lesson but it sounds like it went well so it looks like the Lord was with you. Tell everyone i said hi. I will pray for him.
The baptism did not happen he is still in jail and he wont even be out on bail till the first but he cant even be baptized when he is on bail so that kinda sucks. He still has a really strong testimony though and he is always in good spirits. I had the opportunity to visit him in jail and use my minister certificate to see him when no one else could it was great. I also had the chance to go to his hearing that was also interesting. We went with his wife and talked to their lawyer who is to rich for them but he is trying to help out i think. I just hope it all works out for them. I have no idea what my plans are for thanksgiving but ill be sure to thank them for you. That's awesome that you got to see the movie i'm jealous i saw that it was playing at one of the theaters and i was just like darn. But i will be able to see it when i get back so its all good. I have no idea what you can get me for Christmas i would say that im good but i guess that wont fly but i honestly cant think of anything im pretty much set.
Ok so i decided that i am going to take up fencing when i get home :). There is a member in woodland that loves to fence and he was letting us try it out on him. My companion went first and i dont think that he hit the guy even once. So im thinking that he must be really good so i figure i wont be able to hit him either. Well Elder carter is finished and he is all sweating and then its my turn luckily i didn't have to use the same mask as my companion cause that would stink. Anyways i got dressed and started dueling with him and right away he took a strike an i knocked it away and got him it was great. All in all i think i got him as much as he got me. He said that i was a natural and that i should take it up when i get back. It was awesome.
Other than that lets see i did a ton of service this week. I dug post holes. Made raised garden beds and filled them with dirt and top soil. I cut trees down for fire wood. I laid concrete for a patio and yeah it was great. so yeah all in all i had a good week. Teaching investigators is not going so well but we are working a lot with less actives and we got several families to come back to church so that's awesome. Well love you o and i didn't get dads letter.
Zachary Vigil
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment