Crescent City is absolutely amazing.
We can see the ocean from our house.
We live with members.
I have only met them once because they
went out of town the day after that i got there
but it is a pretty nice spot.
I heard about the tsunami
and all that but no one is really too concerned about all that.
It can get really foggy and we have a rather big area again
so we travel quite a bit. I have a ward now though so that is nice.
There is actually two wards in Crescent City.
We have so many investigators i love it.
This is the first time that i have more than one real investigator.
We have so many close to baptism as well. One has a date for the 23rd.
So that's awesome. My comps name is Elder Norton and he is pretty Cool.
He is from New Mexico. He is also a roper and a football player
so we get along just fine. So far i have only had one comp
from the north all the rest have been southern boys.
I have not had a comp from utah either which is kinda cool.
Lets see so far i have had the opportunity
to see a ton of red woods. We just see them
as we drive around our area. I was also able to go to Trinidad beach.
It is not in our area but we went there today for p-day it was amazing.
The water is kinda cold though. My leg slipped in on accident.
My entire right leg went in. It was crazy.
There are so many things out here to do.
I don't think i will be playing many sports
but needless to say i will be making mom happy
because all the things that we will be doing
we will have our cameras with us.
I forgot my camera today though.
We played Frisbee golf today. It was actually kinda fun.
This is going to be the only p-day that we have with the
entire zone though. We are an hour and a half away from the zone.
So it is basically 4 missionaries and thats it
. We are in what is known as banishment in the mission
but everyone wants to be there. ITs awesome.
Love
Zachary
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
May 18, 2009 Transfer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment