OK never mind i will just write part of your letter now and the other part later.
First of all you are so mean teasing me like that with Luke's call. lol. I will
send some pictures when i write you later today. I will send like three and i
am pretty sure that you will like them. I have just been way busy and a lot has
been on my mind so i forget a lot of things that i say. As soon as i finish
emailing we are going to be giving a blessing to a non member so at the moment
my mind is kinda on that. She is family to members but mostly my mind is just
on how funny the lady is that we are giving the blessing to.
THE CURTAINS ARE WHITE!!! You gotta be kidding me thats crazy they have never been
a light color. It sounds like it is going to get really dirty.lol. When did they
do the Gym. Does it still have carpet or did they put wood in.☺ I will tell you
about my ideas in the next letter. Yesterday we had a missionary based sacrament
meeting. Elder Thompson and i spoke and a return missionary spoke. Thompson gave
a short 5-6 min talk and i was glad. We were given 8-10 min but i had a feeling
that i was gonna go over and i did. I went about 15-16min. I had so much fun giving
the talk too. It was basically how the members in the Branch could bring up the
gospel. I basically related it to every member i could. I said something specific
about each one to grab their attention. I was basically trying to tell everyone
to focus on their strengths. I started with a riddle that i had wrote the morning
before i spoke but for the life of me i cant think of right now so i will tell you
about that later as well. Before i gave it i was nervous as ever but as soon as i
got up there i was completely relaxed and i took up more than my time i was given
but it was great because i didn't give the answer to the riddle till the end so when
i said i should leave time for the other guy several of the people reminded me that
i didn't give the answer to the riddle yet. lol. I had a lot of fun. You should feel
lucky this week because i wrote a short letter to dad because i didn't think i was
going to be emailing this long but we still have some time before the blessing.
We can not text people. She is super excited about being baptized and we have set
the date for the 9th of may. The Saturday before i leave. I am 95% sure that i am
leaving the Tuesday following that but i have not the clue as to where but i will
be able to let you know on mothers day. As for the San Francisco Mission being
dissolved, we will be receiving one more stake and 28 more missionaries.
Monday, April 27, 2009
April 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment